CRH Northwest – Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the CRH Northwest Website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Website.
- Use of the Website
You must be at least 18 years old to use this Website. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
- Account Registration
To access certain features of the Website, you may be required to register for an account. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer.
- Prohibited Activities
You agree not to engage in any of the following activities on the Website:
- Violating any applicable law or regulation.
- Posting or transmitting any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Interfering with or disrupting the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website.
- Intellectual Property
All content on the Website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of CRH Northwest or its content suppliers and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. CRH Northwest makes no warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the Website.
- Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, CRH Northwest shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions
CRH Northwest reserves the right to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your continued use of the Website after any changes constitutes acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].